[Savannah-hackers] IMPORTANT

From: William J . Toon
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] IMPORTANT
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 13:36:10 +0100

Dear Friend,

Greetings and I hope this mail meets you in good health. I am William J. Toon

a Kenyan and a close confidant of Mrs. Moi, the wife of Kenya's president
Arap Moi, who passed to the great beyond some weeks ago. I was born
in Kenya but studied in the U.K and naturalized there and I am presently an
attorney with
one of the law firms here in London and have served the Moi family especially

Mrs. Moi both in advocacy, soliciting, advice and counseling.

Sequel to the death of Mrs. Moi and the unrest in Nairobi resulting from
the Masai tribes men protests, a lot of events have unfolded, some of which
are in my capacity to handle. I received a call from a gentleman (name withheld)
from a bank in Europe. He introduced himself and even went the extra mile
of telling me about Mrs. Moi, her death and my involvement with the family
for over 25years. I arranged for a tête-à-tête discussion so we can feel
and understand ourselves better. When we met we engaged in a lengthy discussion
that lasted for hours. He told me stories of the Masai tribesmen in
Kenya, their claims and even the colonial Masai agreement/pact. (The gentleman
could even pass for a historian). He went ahead to tell me the shady deals
Mrs. Moi was involved in, exploiting the pyrite, pyrethrum and gold deposit
in the rift valley (Masai) and selling them to external buyers most of which
are American and European business men. This is a family business and account.
Her husband knows it and all these I know but no other.

He told me that Mrs. Moi kept 12million USD in his bank and he was her
accounting
Officer until she died. She didn't use her real name and details. The fact
is that the banker wants me to look for someone who can stand in proxy for
her. So that with his position the money will be removed from the bank since
no one (family members) knows about the said fund.

He is counting on me to deliver before the bank starts its quarterly checkup
and as the branch's manager he should be above all boards.

The money will be shared equally amongst the three of us.

Indicate your interest by a return mail, sending your contact details these
should include your phone and fax, so I can forward same to the banker for
immediate instructions. Remember our time frame is short. I will send my
own details once I believe we can work together.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Please be informed that this matter is of high risk and great importance
so should be treated as very confidential.

Acknowledge receipt of this mail by return email to :address@hidden

Regards,
William J. Toon.