Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.nongnu.org cvs access not working for me

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.nongnu.org cvs access not working for me
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 23:45:25 +0100

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 04:23:00PM -0500, Roland McGrath wrote:
> I have used savannah.gnu.org since before it existed, and it continues to
> work fine for me.  I've today for the first time joined a project on
> savannah.nongnu.org and I am not able to get cvs to work.  It likes my ssh
> key fine, but the cvs server says "access denied" with no further info.
> The project in question is libc-headers.
> What gives?

I temporarily added my SSH key to your Savannah authorized_keys file,
and could checkout properly:

$ cvs -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/lib-headers co lib-headers

Can you tell me how long you waited after registering your SSH key
with the web interface (an hourly cron job updates the system)?

Also, can you give me the command you used when you got the error
message?

--
Sylvain