[Savannah-hackers] [support #103654] Leaving savannah

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103654] Leaving savannah
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 08:04:55 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103654] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>
'Date:
                jeu 09.12.2004 at 12:54 (Europe/Paris)

In this case, we will keep a copy of the source; we cannot know if the code
will come in handy in the future.

If you want to avoid confusion about your project, I suggest you change the
project description.

Then I can remove your user account, but it's up to you.

[support #103654] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz
On: mer 08.12.2004 at 09:36

Category:  None

Original Submission:  Hi.

I am the administrator of the non gnu project tennacles. I would like to
terminate this project and also close my account at Savannah, however I am
unable to find any options related to this through the web interface.

Follow-up Comments
------------------

Date: jeu 09.12.2004 at 09:35       By: Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz <gradha>
The project was started as a homework for university. It never was meant to be
more than a small demo of what it could be, and I was hoping to continue work
on it this year. But I moved to another country and started working in another
field. The year 2004 is nearly gone and I see I don't have any will to continue
that.

In the state it is, the project is not even usable by anybody, it depends on a
specific version of allegro, pyallegro and pygtk. And since nobody is
interested on it, there's no point on keeping the source.

Finally, there are already a few tools which do what the project was striving
for.

Date: mer 08.12.2004 at 23:25       By: Sylvain Beucler <Beuc>
Depending on the situation, we may keep the project as is to keep a copy of the
source code available for all. Can you tell us why you want to delete the
project?

We can delete user accounts manually.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103654>