[Savannah-hackers] Project Member CVS Access via SSH

From: Alessio Marchetti
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Project Member CVS Access via SSH
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 17:09:59 +0100

I am in "My Account Configuration: Change Authorized Keys" page (https://savannah.nongnu.org/account/editsshkeys.php) and I am trying to understand the following sentence: "Copy each the public key of each key you want to register in a text field. After submitting, verify that the number of keys registered is what you expected." What does it mean? Does it mean that I have to add my SSH2 DSA key fingerprint in the edit box?

When I do so, I then get:

# export CVS_RSH=ssh
# cvs -z3 -d address@hidden:/cvsroot/hcb co hcb
address@hidden's password:
Permission denied, please try again.

At thin point I suppose that I have to wait for the cron job to do its work.

Otherwise, what does it expect as password? Is it the passphrase I set up at key creation time? Should I create a DSA key with an empty passphrase?

Thanks,

Alessio