Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of zSiemens Console Interface - savann

From: Alaska Subedi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of zSiemens Console Interface - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:16:09 -0500

We did not get a response from you, so we deleted your project from
the pending queue.

If you would still like to have your project hosted at Savannah,
please register it again.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location where you can
re-register your project.

Regards,

Alaska Subedi

[following attached for reference]
Alaska Subedi wrote:
Hi,

I am waiting for an answer from you.

If within one week I still do not get a reply, I will remove your
project. You will still be able to register it again once you have the
time to deal with the registration issues.

Regards,

Alaska Subedi

Alaska Subedi wrote:

address@hidden writes:
> > > Simone Zabberoni <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
 > License: gpl
 > Other License:  > Package: zSiemens Console Interface
 > System name: zsiemens
 > Type: non-GNU
> zSiemens is a dialog interface for the scmxx tool used to communicate with Siemens Phones. > > It's a perl script which uses scmxx to send/get data to the phone and shows the results with dialog interfaces
 >  >  >  >  > Other Software Required:
 > scmxx (http://www.hendrik-sattler.de/scmxx/)
 > Dialog  > Perl
 >  >  > Other Comments:

I could not find anFrom - Thu Nov 18 21:20:32 2004

Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:16:50 -0500
From: Alaska Subedi <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of zSiemens Console Interface -
    savannah.nongnu.org
Cc: address@hidden
Sender: address@hidden

Hi,

Alaska Subedi wrote:

address@hidden writes:
> > > Simone Zabberoni <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
 > License: gpl
 > Other License:  > Package: zSiemens Console Interface
 > System name: zsiemens
 > Type: non-GNU
> zSiemens is a dialog interface for the scmxx tool used to communicate with Siemens Phones. > > It's a perl script which uses scmxx to send/get data to the phone and shows the results with dialog interfaces
 >  >  >  >  > Other Software Required:
 > scmxx (http://www.hendrik-sattler.de/scmxx/)
 > Dialog  > Perl
 >  >  > Other Comments:

I could not find any information on the required dependency
Dialog. Can you send me the URL of its homepage? Please also provide me with the URL for the tarball of your project.
You may forward the tarball to me via email (address@hidden).

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to
catch potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at
the beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help catch
potential omissions such as these.

Thanks,

Alaska Subedi