Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Waram - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Waram - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 22:59:44 -0300

"lupeke." <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Kamba Lupeke,

I reviewed the tarball that you gave me, you have the Copyright
Notices missing in all files and the License Notices is missing in
almost all the files under sys/skins/ directory, you have to fix
this. To avoid any confusion with the Copyright and License Notices,
consider to read these URLs:

  http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html
  http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices.html

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Regards,