[Savannah-hackers] [support #103673] Overwrite files in download area

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103673] Overwrite files in download area
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 04:53:17 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103673] Latest Modifications:

Changes by: Anonymous user
Date:
                Wed 12/15/2004 at 04:32

In that case, it would be nice if you could erase the files listed in my
original posting.

I'll take care to mark any new uploads as prerelease as long as they are likely
to change ...

Thanks,

Kai

[support #103673] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Kai Sterker
On: Tue 12/14/2004 at 09:04

Category:  Anonymous FTP (non-GNU uploads)

Original Submission:  Is it possible to overwrite files in the download area? I
tried to replace some of the files with newer versions, but even after
uploading new files and waiting for a while, the old files are still there.

Now I wonder whether there is a problem with my key or the signature (I doubt,
since uploading worked before) or whether it is simply impossible to replace
files in the download area.

Btw., the files in question are:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/adonthell/adonthell-0.3.4.tar.gz
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/adonthell/wastesedge-0.3.4.tar.gz
and
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/adonthell/wastesedge-0.3.4.dmg.gz

Basically, those are preliminary releases uploaded here for lack of other
webspace. I'd like to update them at least once or twice before officially
releasing, so it would be nice if overwriting them would be possible.

Regards,

Kai Sterker

Follow-up Comments

Date: Tue 12/14/2004 at 11:45       By: Sylvain Beucler <Beuc>
Overwriting files is currently not possible yet. We can erase these files if
needed.

If you plan to make preliminary released, I suggest you use a naming convention
to distinguish each tarball.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103673>

  Message sent via/by Savannah