[Savannah-hackers] CA for savannah certificate

From: Chris Hanson
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] CA for savannah certificate
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:31:01 -0500

   Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:16:29 +0100
   From: Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>

   By the way, could you give me the cvs command that produces warnings
   when Savannah's date is not in sync?

CVS doesn't produce any warnings.  What happens is that "cvs commit"
causes the committed file to have a modification time corresponding to
savannah's current time rather than the local machine's current time.
(But only if the file has some keyword expansion, such as $Id$, which
all of my files do.)

When savannah's clock disagrees with mine, the files have mod times in
the future, which causes make and other compilation tools to complain.
In order to get a clean compile, I have to wait until my clock catches
up with savannah's.