Re: [Savannah-hackers] Tramp homepage

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Tramp homepage
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 08:51:22 +0100

On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 09:05:39PM +0100, Michael Albinus wrote:
> Hi,
> the Tramp homepage <> isn't
> reachable anymore. Same for the "standard URL"
> <>.

We made changes to the DNS configuration that made it broke.

It does work again for a few days (redirection to non-GNU).

> Could you, please, tell me which URL we should use instead of?
> Committing files to works without
> problems.

I see that your project is tagged as GNU. However, I do not see it in
the maintainers file at fencepost. If if is, maybe I'm blind :), so
help me by giving some text I can grep.

As a GNU project, it should be hosted at .

Is TRAMP a GNU project (did you receive the dubbing mail from RMS)?

If yes, then please contact address@hidden so they register it
properly. Once it is done, we will move the website to

Meanwhile, it is still reachable from