Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of coold - Athlon XP cooler daemon - s

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of coold - Athlon XP cooler daemon - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:34:31 -0300

address@hidden (Jonathan Gonzalez V.) writes:

Hi,

We did not get a response from you, so we deleted your project from
the pending queue.

If you would still like to have your project hosted at Savannah,
please register it again.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location where you can
re-register your project.

Regards,