Re: [Savannah-hackers] Please process the upgraded file avr-libc-1.0.5.t

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Please process the upgraded file avr-libc-1.0.5.tar.bz2
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 16:16:20 +0100

> What kind of work is required here?  Not that I'd have too much time
> at hands, but I see it's something that might be really useful.

Sebastian is already working on the PHP webui. I have to clean-up our
Savane installation / local changes before to start integrating it and
doing the backend part.

What would be helpful is somebody ready to help running Savannah on a
daily basis so that some of us can concentrate on improving it - but
that does not seem to be your case.

--
Sylvain