Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Persian Translation Team - sava

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Persian Translation Team - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 16:26:15 +0100

Hi,

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailed information about the approval.

At the moment, your project is hosted at nongnu.org. We are discussing
with alexm about where to create translation teams projects.

I also forwarded your request to be part of the GNU project.

--
Sylvain