Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of eMouton - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of eMouton - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 09:25:41 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi Julie Delacroix,,

I reviewed your source code and you have the 'LICENSE' file and the
License Notices in all your files written in French, consider to
include the English version of the CeCILL license and change the
language of the License Notices to English, so all around the world
can understand the notices. You have the '(C)' missing in all the
Copyright Notices, consider to fix this and keep in mind that you
should use an upper case 'C'.

You have the Copyright and License Notices missing in some files, this
should be fixed. Any file with more than ten lines long should carry
on a Copyright and License Notices.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.