[Savannah-hackers] USE THIS FUND TO BLESS THE POOR.

From: fairlawrence2
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] USE THIS FUND TO BLESS THE POOR.
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 15:27:02 -0500

USE THIS FUND TO BLESS THE POOR.
From: Mrs.fairlawrence.
 I am the above named person but now undergoing  medical treatment for cancer
now. I am married

to Dr.George lawrence who worked with South Africa embassy in Malaysia  for
nine years before  he

died in the year 2000.

  We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief
illness that lasted for

only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians.Since his
death I decided not

to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is
against.When my late

husband was alive he deposited the sum  of$27.6Million (twenty-seven Million
six hundred thousand

U.S. Dollars) with one finiance company in Europe.
   Presently, this money is still with the Security Company. Recently, my
Doctor told me that I

would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem.Though what
disturbs me most is my

stroke.  Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or
better still a

christian individual  that will utilize this money the way I am going to
instruct here in.
I want a church or individual that will use this to fund churches, orphanages
and widows

propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.
The Bible made us

to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision
because I don't have any

child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians
and I don't want

my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want a
situation where this

money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold
decision. I am not

afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in
the bossom of the

Lord.
Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my
peace. I don't need any

telephone communication in this regard because of my health,and because of the
presence of my

husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this
development. With God

all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the
contact of the

Finance/Security Company Europe.
I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the
original- beneficiary of

this fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is
my shephard. My

happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to
serve the Lord must

serve him in spirit,and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your
life.  Any delay in

your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or christian individual
for this same

purpose. Please assure me that you will act
accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hear from  you.
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord,
His Love.
Mrs.fairlawrence

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.