[Savannah-hackers] [support #103701] Add usata-commits mailing list

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 22:35:25 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103701] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Michael J. Flickinger <address@hidden>
                Sun 12/26/2004 at 03:22 (America/New_York)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Done
              Status | Open                      | Closed

[support #103701] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Chong Kai Xiong
On: Wed 12/22/2004 at 20:07

Category:  Project mailing lists

Original Submission:  Hi.

We would like to have a mailing list named 'usata-commits' for posting commit
mails for our project (usata) via syncmail.

Follow-up Comments