[Savannah-hackers] [support #103712] News section update problem

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103712] News section update problem
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 07:26:08 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103712] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: 0
On: Wed 12/29/2004 at 12:14

Category:  Savannah website

Original Submission:  Halo,

I am the developer of billnet and
it seems I cannot update the news or the news section is not updated after the
news submission. Looks like it is moderated forever, or I am doing something

Thank you very much in advance

For detailed info, follow this link: