Re: [Savannah-hackers] QMira : registration !

From: Jean-Francois LECOMTE
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] QMira : registration !
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 14:14:26 +0100

Jonathan Gonzalez V. wrote:

you didn't got it? did you check in your spam box?

Sorry ! Indeed msg was in my spam box.

Ok, i've done following modifications :
1) Add a copyright and licence comment in all my files.
2) modify copyright to be
Copyright (C) 2004 Jef Lecomte
3) Add copyright and licence in ui files.

I hope this modifications are enough to be compliant with GPL rules.

I hope the jpeg lib i use can be used in fact. I think so according the README of this library. I just notice that i forgot to add this README in the jpeg directory.
I will add it in later tarball.

You can find a new tarball with all these modifications (except for the README) at the following address:
http://zwergon.free.fr/qmira.tar.gz

Regards,

Jef