Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Limbo file sharing - savannah.gnu.o

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Limbo file sharing - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 11:11:44 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi Alvise Susmel,

The system name 'net' it's too common and ambiguous, may you will want
to change it for a new one. If you want to change it, please give us
the new system name.

Please register your project again and include an (perhaps temporary)
URL pointing to the source code.  The description you gave when
registering will not be read by the general public.  If you are still
concerned with privacy, however, you can forward the code to me by email
(<address to send to>).

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to
catch potential legal issues early.

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at
the beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help catch
potential omissions such as these.

Regards