[Savannah-hackers] Re: Upload of existing CVS repository for project chm

From: Pabs
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Upload of existing CVS repository for project chmspec
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 20:48:23 +0800

Sylvain Beucler wrote:

> > Would someone be able to import my existing cvs repository for chmspec?
> > It is available from
> Your repository was imported.
> Please let us know if there is any trouble.

Thanks. Only one problem - the permissions on the CVSROOT dir seem bad:

cvs  commit -F "/home/pabs/.lincvs/tmp.owWiqu"  "FIftiMain.svg"
Checking in FIftiMain.svg;
/cvsroot/chmspec/chmspec/FIftiMain.svg,v  <--  FIftiMain.svg
cvs commit: warning: cannot write to history
file /cvsroot/chmspec/CVSROOT/history: Permission denied

In case it was lost, the commit message for this was: "Add xlink
namespace to FIftiMain.svg".