[Savannah-hackers] submission of gnuchile - savannah.nongnu.org

From: ovalenzuela
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of gnuchile - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:11:08 -0500

Oscar Valenzuela B. <address@hidden> described the package as
follows:
License: website
Other License:
Package: gnuchile
System name: gnuchile
Type: GUG

GNUCHILE is a young group team created two years ago, orinted to work like
a coordination center for the local gnu developers and gnu users, in our
country, CHILE.

Our mision is colaborate with the FSF and to spread the gnu filosofy in
our contry, to tray to take out our people from the informatics ingnorance
(propietary software), at this time, we wave 4 star proyects, 2 Gnu/Linux
distros, based in debian, one oriented to the final user, desktop, called
LinuxP (linuxp.gnuchile.org) and one oriented to the security and network
services, OValuX (ovalux.gnuchile.org), and one suite php project, that
incorporate a intranet/extranet system and a portal based system, and
finaly, a complete NIDS system.

We count with 3 officers in our country, to help developers to collaborate
and to meet.

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah