Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of LDAP For PHP-Nuke - savannah.nongnu

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of LDAP For PHP-Nuke - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 11:37:39 -0300

Bill Wong <address@hidden> writes:

Hi William,

You have the Copyright and License Notices missing in 'saveldap',
consider to fix this.

In all your new Copyright Notices, you used '(c)', this should be
changed to use '(C)' with an upper case C.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Regards,