Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of DruidIx Software - savannah.gnu.org

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of DruidIx Software - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 21:32:08 -0300

Ulrich Van Den Hekke <address@hidden> writes:

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailed information about the approval.

Your project was approved as without source code, this means that we
will review your CVS code in a month (more or less) looking for any
kind of problema in your source code.

Regards,