Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of slag - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of slag - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 22:01:50 -0300

address@hidden writes:

In order to release your project properly and unambiguously under the
GPL, please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements at
the beginning of every file of source code.

In addition, if you haven't already, please include a
copy of the plain text version of the GPL, available from
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt, into a file named "COPYING".

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn
why a copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code, for
example, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude.

To avoid confusions about how to apply a proper copyright notices and
permission-to-copy statements(License notices), consider to read these
URLs:

     http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html
     http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices.html

Can you precise more about what kind of problem did you had in the
registration process? I'll change the system name to 'slag'.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.