Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of CHM decompiler - savannah.nongnu.or

From: pabs
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of CHM decompiler - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 12:41:04 +0800

On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 01:19 -0300, Jonathan Gonzalez V. wrote:

> You have missing the Copyright and License notices on system.h, please
> fix it again, I'll approve your project as soon as I'll get the
> tarball with this issue fixed.

Hmmm, I could have sworn the uploaded package fixed that. Now I see it
did not. OK, this is weird, I delete the file from the server. upload a
new package via scp, ssh to the server, unpack the file on the server
and it is fine, download it again (using wget) and it is not fine, copy
it to the parent directory and it is fine. Probably my ISP has a broken
transparent cache setup. This url contains the fixed version, sorry for
wasting people's time:

http://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/chmdeco-0.3.1.tar.gz

--
Bye,