[Savannah-hackers] [support #103712] News section update problem

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103712] News section update problem
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 13:02:56 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103712] Latest Modifications:

Changes by: Anonymous user
Date:
                Wed 01/05/2005 at 12:25

Thank you for the prompt response.

I however failed to see the reply. I did update the members permission. Now
should I wait news updates approves to bug me in my mail account?

In the mean time I did a gaffe and issued a duplicate support request ( #103735
) sorry for that.

I am frustrated from the You "Are NOT Logged In" red label warning. If I follow
the log in link I come to a broken link page indicator.

   .Bill

[support #103712] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: 0
On: Wed 12/29/2004 at 07:14

Category:  Savannah website

Original Submission:  Halo,

I am the developer of billnet http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/billnet/ and
it seems I cannot update the news or the news section is not updated after the
news submission. Looks like it is moderated forever, or I am doing something
wrong.

Thank you very much in advance

   .Bill

Follow-up Comments