Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of SwitchCfg v1.0 - savannah.nongnu.or

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of SwitchCfg v1.0 - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 13:46:28 -0300

"Joe Knecht" <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Joachim,

I reviewed the source code that you send me. In the Copyright notices
you must use the '(C)' with an upper case C. In addition to this you
must use a list of years, if you put a '/' between years will drive
the user to a confusion if it is or not a range of years, preferably use
a , (coma) to separate the list of years.

You have the Copyright and License notices missing in some files,
consider to fix this. Remember that any file with more than ten lines
long should carry on a Copyright and License notices, this rules
include Makefiles(generated by hand), shell scripts, etc.

To avoid confusions about how to apply a proper Copyright and License
notices, consider to read these URLs:

   http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html
   http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices.html

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Regards,