Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Nightrise ircd - savannah.nongnu.or

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Nightrise ircd - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 13:59:36 -0300

Fulvio Satta <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Fulvio Satta,

I reviewed the source code that you send to my email address. You have
the 'COPYING' file missing, this must contain a copy of the plain text
version of the GPL, available from http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt,
into a file named "COPYING".

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Regards,