Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of XMLBuild - savannah.nongnu.org

From: asubedi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of XMLBuild - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 01:06:21 -0500

On Thu, 2005-01-06 at 18:10 -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> Daniel Bendel <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: XMLBuild
> System name: xmlbuild
> Type: non-GNU

> XMLBuild is a build system written in C# using the dotgnu environment (and
> emacs *g*). It is similar to Java Ant but supports many different
> compilers. The configuration files and build files are written in XML.
> XMLBuild is NOT compatible with Java Ant, NANT, csant or similar tools,
> but you will recognize the build file syntax.
> Currently, there's no code to show because I'm still implementing a few
> core features.
>

> Other Software Required:
> a .NET runtime (preferrably dotgnu)
>
> Other Comments:

Hi,

I have approved your projects. I will be reviewing CVS in a month to see
if the source files have appropriate copyright notices and
permission-to-copy statements.

In order to release your project properly and unambiguously under the
GPL, you need to place copyright notices and permission-to-copy
statements at the beginning of every file of source code.

In addition, please include a copy of the plain text version of the GPL,
available from http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt, into a file named
"COPYING".

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn
why a copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code, for
example, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude.

Regards,

Alaska Subedi