[Savannah-help-public] What gave Moheb Missaghi Emacs write access?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] What gave Moheb Missaghi Emacs write access?
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 00:24:50 -0500

A week ago, Moheb Missaghi got a Savannah account and asked for write
access to the Emacs project.  He is not someone who has been working
with us, so I didn't want to give him access.  I asked Eli Zaretski to
check if Moheb had got access, and if so, to turn this off.

Eli reported that Moheb did have access, and turned it off.

I then asked each of the people with admin access to the Emacs project
if he had given Moheb that access, and each one said no.

What happened?  Can you determine how Moheb got this access?