[Savannah-help-public] Re: [support #103792] Please add a mailing list f

From: Jim Prewett
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:04:26 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I just submitted another request for a mailing list.

I just wanted to note that I never recieved your asking me to pick a name
by email.  Was I supposed to?  I thought i'd let you know just in case it
would help.

Thanks,
Jim

James E. Prewett Systems Team Leader 505.277.8210
Designated Security Officer              address@hidden address@hidden
HPC Systems Engineer III @ address@hidden           OpenPGP key: pub
1024D/31816D93