[Savannah-help-public] [support #103797] Erasing a posting from the "mon

From: anonymous
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 10:54:08 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, support #103797 (project administration):

You are right, the information wasn't "confidential"; but I wasn't supposed
to publish it nonetheless, and the guy who runs the system was annoyed
because of it. That's why I'd like to get that mistake corrected as far as
possible. Not because it would save the world in any way, but just because I
am sorry about it. I understand the rationale for your policy and am greatly
in favor of it. Since the information is really not that important though --
like you said --, I feel it wouldn't be a big deal to do me the favor and to
remove the part which contains the directory listings. If you could replace
it by

  [data removed per request of the posting's author]

or something like that, you'd do me a great favor.

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103797>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/