Re: [Savannah-help-public] Re: [gnu.org #218309] Tramp as GNU project

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Re: [gnu.org #218309] Tramp as GNU project
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 20:45:48 +0100

Hi,

Actually the process of moving to GNU began a while ago (4/2004):
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/2004-04/msg00355.html

At that time we had several project that needed to be moved from
non-gnu to gnu. We did that later, but I guess the Tramp project
didn't made to our list of project to move properly :/

So:
- the project is at sv.gnu.org (not nongnu.org) since 4/2004.

- The files will be moved by Jim (remember to update your Active
Features in Savane to point to the new download area)

- The webpage was just transfered to www.gnu.org thanks to Jim's
redirection script.

What about the mailing lists? Do you want them to be moved to
@gnu.org, or available from both @nongnu.org and @gnu.org?

Also, I think it will ease future requests if you are registered by
address@hidden (Ted Teah) as a GNU package. Please try to get this
done. The above reference to RMS' mail can help.

--
Sylvain