[Savannah-help-public] Re: [Savannah-hackers] arabic project should be G

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: [Savannah-hackers] arabic project should be GNU web-only
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 21:41:01 +0100

On Sun, Jan 09, 2005 at 06:52:57AM +0100, Alex Muntada wrote:
> * Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>:
>   [2005-01-06 01:04:16 +0100]
>
> > So current task list is:
> >
> > - cleanup webpages hosted at www.gnu.org updated from Savannah
> > projects
> >
> > - create a group for www.gnu.org translation teams; decide if
> > team webpages (as I defined them above) are store in
> > /server/standards/translations/projectname
> >
> > - create a separate group for the arabic project (and other
> > project of the same kind) for non-www.gnu.org-related
> > translations.
> >
> > Does that look good?
>
> Yes, it does. I'll start with the first point and you can create
> the www.gnu.org translation teams group for savannah.

Done (a while ago).

> Regarding
> the third point, let the arabic project leader know about our
> decision and see what they think about it.

Just done.

> I'll keep you posted on the results of the discussion about
> teams' home pages, but I'm going to ask Jim the details on the
> projects' CVS first.

Ok, please let me know what he said; currently creating webpages
somewhere else than /software/ is not possible :/

So, updated task list:
- cleanup webpages hosted at www.gnu.org updated from Savannah
  projects (any progress)?

  team webpages are stored in
  /server/standards/translations/projectname

- decide whether 'projectname' must follow a naming convention or can
  be any valid Savannah group name.

- wait for the arabic project's input-

Could you include savannah-hackers-public (or at your option,
savannah-hackers-private) in the discussions?

--
Sylvain