[Savannah-help-public] [support #103855] Mailing list creation for avr-l

From: Sylvain Beucler
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 17:51:54 +0000

Update of support #103855 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

archives.

However, note that Savannah supports projects of the Free Software movement,
not projects of the Open Source movement, as referenced in this request and
the avr-libc webpage.

We are careful about ethical issues; while Open Source as defined by its
founders means something pretty close to Free Software, it's frequently
misunderstood.  For more information, please see
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-for-freedom.html.

Would you mind changing references to opensource to free software?

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103855>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/