[Savannah-help-public] Re: unsolved dominion ftp problem

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: unsolved dominion ftp problem
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 22:22:28 +0100

Hi,

The web form you used to submit your request is a bug tracker, part of
the Savane software (http:/:gna.org/projects/savane).

People add comments to this tracker item via the web form, and get
mail notifications, along with a link to the tracker item webpage,
where they can reply and add new comments.

Using the tracker has numerous advantages, including the fact that I
can easily see which items are still opened and needs work.

You can see it in action by clicking on "Get Help" in the Savannah
menu, and check the current opened trackers item.

There is no mail interface to this tracker (yet); people should not
reply to mail notifications. That's why the mail is sent from
address@hidden

Now, since you replied by mail with mixed quoting/reply, it would have
been tedious for me to import your reply in the tracker and reply
there. Instead, I closed the tracker item and replied to your
mail. The issue is now discussed via the mailing list. I pointed you
to the reply you apparently did not receive in the archives.

Feel free to ask for precisions.

--
Sylvain