[Savannah-help-public] [support #103872] Can neither login nor change pa

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [support #103872] Can neither login nor change password
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 00:25:18 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Platform Version: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

If I try to login, I'm told my password is incorrect (that's rather
improbable since I'm just cut&pasting it from an encrypted file).

After using the "Lost your password?" function, I get an email with a link to
a form for entering a new password. After filling out and submitting that
page, I get returned to exactly that page again. Trying to log in with the
new password fails, too.

The old password has 13 alphanumeric (ASCII), mixed-case characters. The new
password has 16 alphanumeric (ASCII), mixed-case characters.

User account on savannah.gnu.org: sascha_silbe

Browser: w3m/0.5.1, options
lang=en,m17n,image,color,ansi-color,menu,cookie,ssl,ssl-verify,external-uri-loader,w3mmailer,nntp,ipv6,alarm,mark

Cookies: enabled

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103872>

  Message sent via/by Savannah