[Savannah-help-public] Re: [support #103870] vcgdotgnu is AWOL

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: [support #103870] vcgdotgnu is AWOL
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 03:08:20 -0800 (PST)

The sources in debian are NOT LEGAl.
The sources I got from Sander, he was not allowed to give me.

Thanks, I have the snapshot now.

--- Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:
> Just to make it clear: once you have downloaded the archive, I need
> to reactivate the project with an empty CVS sources repository,
right?

yes!!! please

> I can  also put the project back just as it was before it went AWOL,
hence  why I ask.

Yes, please do that. We are going to restart based on only public
sources. We are going to apply *our* changes to the leagal version.

thanks for your help

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont