[Savannah-help-public] RE:Investment Partnership

From: ZOLA FINANCE COMPANY S . A
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] RE:Investment Partnership
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 20:28:50 -0700

Ahmed kudizoo
ZOLA FINANCE COMPANY S.A
No. 15 Dertay Street PO Box EE-15672 Nassau, Bahamas
TEL +1-888-233-1631 /FAX +1-888-231-5523

RE:Investment Partnership

ATTN: THE CEO

We are a fund management company and also estate brokers based here in the
Bahamas. We have been in operation for over seven years, we were initial based
in Dubai.

In order to expand our field of operation we are interested in a joint
partnership with you and we are also interested in investing in properties,
stocks, shares and joint partnership with blue chip firms Worldwide. We are
prepared to invest up to the tune of US$150M

We also welcome good investment tips and business opportunity that can yield a
good yearly turnover a reasonable commission has been earmarked for this form
of assistance. Our principal function is to finance any viable international or
domestic project.Most important note that you do not have to be an expert in
the field we welcome anyone with a bright idea.

We will entertain only serious offers for further enquiries kindly get across
to me by email on address@hidden or return email.

Thank you for your anticipated response.

Best regards

Ahmed kudizoo
ZOLA FINANCE COMPANY S.A