[Savannah-help-public] [support #103987] Can not commit/checkin my proje

From: Jim Parker
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [support #103987] Can not commit/checkin my project hompage
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:07:13 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, support #103987 (project administration):

I made sure the CVS_RSH="ssh" like you suggested, it did not work.

I checkout a new copy of my webcvs tree to my local box, and added a file.
It seemed to work OK.  But it again timed out when I tried to commit.

If the SSH fails to authenticate, will it let you checkout a module
anonymously ?  Or will it give an error message ?

I was thinking of trying to generate a new ssh key and register that.  What
do you think ?

Comments and Suggestions as always.

Jim Parker