[Savannah-help-public] module name in cvs notice

From: Yoshinori K. Okuji
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] module name in cvs notice
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:30:20 +0100

Hello,

I noticed that a module name in each cvs notification message was not correct.
In the CVS repository of GNU GRUB, we have two modules, "grub" and "grub2",
but the module name is always "grub" even if changes are on grub2. I quote an
example here:

> CVSROOT:      /cvsroot/grub
> Module name:  grub
> Branch:
> Changes by:   Yoshinori K. Okuji <address@hidden>     05/03/18 18:16:26
>
> Modified files:
>       .              : ChangeLog THANKS gencmdlist.sh
>       fs             : fat.c
>
> Log message:
>       2005-03-18  Yoshinori K. Okuji  <address@hidden>
>
>       * fs/fat.c (grub_fat_mount): Ignore the 3rd bit of a media
>       descriptor. This is ported from GRUB Legacy.
>
>       * gencmdlist.sh: Added an extra semicolon to make it work with
>       old sed versions. Reported by Robert Bihlmeyer
>       <address@hidden>.
>
> CVSWeb URLs:
> http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/grub/grub2/ChangeLog.diff?tr1=1.101
>&tr2=1.102&r1=text&r2=text
> http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/grub/grub2/THANKS.diff?tr1=1.5&tr2=
>1.6&r1=text&r2=text
> http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/grub/grub2/gencmdlist.sh.diff?tr1=1
>.1&tr2=1.2&r1=text&r2=text
> http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/grub/grub2/fs/fat.c.diff?tr1=1.9&tr
>2=1.10&r1=text&r2=text

Not very important, but I appreciate if you could fix it.

Thanks,
Okuji