[Savannah-help-public] Free language translation box on gnu.org

From: LocalTranslation
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Free language translation box on gnu.org
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 17:52:02 +0100

Dear gnu.org,

I'm writing to introduce my new website, www.localtranslation.com.
Locatranslation offers a plain white-label translation utility for webmasters
to include on their sites for free.

You can add a translation box on your website for this new free resource by
using the code on
http://www.localtranslation.com/free-translation/

Or alternatively just include a link from one of your pages (e.g.
http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=spanish) using the following HTML:

This website is completely free and available to all - I hope you find it of
interest. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by
replying to this E-Mail.

Kindest regards,

Michael Cohen
LocalTranslation.com

Disclaimer:
Please note that this is a one-off E-Mail and you will not be contacted again
by LocalTranslation.com. Your details have not been stored on any database or
recorded in any way on any media. This E-Mail is not commercial nor is it
promoting any commercial service or product.