Re: [Savannah-help-public] problem

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] problem
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 22:12:22 +0100

I assume you are talking about project 'dumas'.

On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 03:06:20PM +0400, Igrar Huseynov wrote:
> Hi.
> I noticed some problems on
>  for example 'files' llink (download area) is broken.

It looks OK to me. However, all unsigned files were removed 15 months
ago after the compromise - maybe that's what you are refering to?

>  And CVS : there is only "Browse Sources Repository" link, but www
> browsing link has disappeared.
> any problem?

It looks like this is a bug in Savane: if the homepage URL you chose
do not match the URL updated by the WebCVS, the link is not
shown. However, this does not handle the case of aliases. I'll submit
a bug report.