[Savannah-help-public] [Savannah] htmlpath want to be a GNU package

From: savannah-hackers
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [Savannah] htmlpath want to be a GNU package
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 01:16:53 +0000

Hi,

The following project was submitted to Savannah. It needs evaluation to
become a GNU package, can you give it a look, please ?

Submitter: <address@hidden>
Project Full Name:  Command line HTML parser
Project System Name:  htmlpath
License:  gpl
Approval URL: https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=7422
scripts. The main idea is to use it under cron periodically looking up some
websites looking for specific info. Let say we are looking for an item on
ebay or developer position on dice.com. It is unknown when requested info
appears but structure of the page is known. So, we download it with curl
or wget under cron and parse with htmlpath - this parser. It has some
options and even seems to be simple is powerfull enough. It is possible
extract just links, or just attributes of some tag, meanwhile   still
workspace may be limited by supplied path which reduces working area.
Well, the URL for whole project is http://www.htmlpath.org and source code
- http://www.htmlpath.org/htmlpath-1.0.tar.gz

Thank you

 -- the Savannah admin