[Savannah-help-public] [Savannah] freedocfrphpbb want to be a GNU packag

From: savannah-hackers
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [Savannah] freedocfrphpbb want to be a GNU package
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:07:05 +0000

Hi,

The following project was submitted to Savannah. It needs evaluation to
become a GNU package, can you give it a look, please ?

Submitter: <address@hidden>
Project Full Name:  Free phpBB Documentation by phpBBox
Project System Name:  freedocfrphpbb
License:  fdl
Approval URL: https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=7454
Documentation for Free Software, distributed under licence FDL (Free
Documentation Licence).
The request for license FDL is made by the site of phpBBox, by myself, the
administrator of this site and forum whose pseudonym is &quot;BaG&quot; and
the name and first name SOUCAZE Maƫl, domiciled in France:
http://www.phpbbox.com/the free software whose documentation is available
on the site is that of the free software which uses the protocol of forum,
phpBB.
The documentations ones are available for this free software holding a
license GNU.  Documentation is also available to improve this software,
and to modify it (in all legality of the thing of course).
All this documentation is on:
http://www.phpbbox.com/forum/forum7.php
And several varied parts of the forum:
http://www.phpbbox.com/forum/
I taken to you to approve has my request so that documentation on this
site and forum is free while guaranteeing the authors and in their
ensuring a safety of the royalty.
I taken to you to approve my sincere greetings.

You can if you wish it to contact to me with the following address:
address@hidden For more information.
I would have the joy of answering you.

 -- the Savannah admin

  Message sent via/by Savannah