[Savannah-help-public] lists.gnu.org down?

From: Norman Hendrich
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] lists.gnu.org down?
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 11:57:55 +0200 (CEST)

Hello, to whom it may concern:

I regularly cannot access the GNU mailing list archives over
the weekends, and I am slowly getting accustomed to it. Perhaps
your servers want some spare time, too...

But having the lists.gnu.org server down for (at least) two days
now with a 'connection refused' message is getting annoying.
I really would like to catch up with the classpath-xxx messages.

Please check the lists.gnu.org server and configuration. I guess
that accesses from the University of Hamburg (134.100.13.xxx)
should not be refused. Thanks!

- Norman