[Savannah-help-public] fwd: They are so young and have very beautiful bo

From: Toni
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] fwd: They are so young and have very beautiful bodies.
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 18:26:30 +0300

While we look to the dramatist to give romance to realism, we ask of the actor
to give realism to romance.Accidents, try to change them -- it's impossible.
The accidental reveals man.You can't aim a duck to death.

They are so young and have very beautiful bodies, and now when theyre 18,
theyll do all what you want!
V1rgin girls, which are trying this firstly! They wants more and more of this
pleasure!
They are ready to share their most intimate secrets, tho show their seductive
young bodies, juicy longed-for puss1es and cute t1tties.
Join us and you wont stay unimpressed! Forget about all of your problems and
troubles - our angels will help you to relax and reach the top pleasure!
You could see such young cuties only in your dreams, now you can see these
sweeties at Truly Eighteen!
I was court-martial in my absence, and sentenced to death in my absence, so I
said they could shoot me in my absence. http://v-girls.biz/ Begin -- to begin
is half the work, let half still remain again begin this, and thou wilt have
finished. The irrationality of a thing is no argument against its existence,
rather a condition of it.
Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good.
Luckily, this is not difficult. Accept the place the divine providence has
found for you, the society of your contemporaries, the connection of events.
Actors search for rejection. If they don't get it they reject themselves.