[Savannah-help-public] Photoshop Video Training

From: Photoshop Training
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Photoshop Video Training
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 00:59:39 -0200

7 Hours of Photoshop Video Training - $29.95

Download a DEMO Here

Adobe Photoshop CS

Adobe Photoshop CS is a professional tool for editing digital images. With
Photoshop Tutorials on Video, you'll get to peek over the shoulder of a
professional graphic designer and learn at your own pace. With access to
more than 7 hours of Photoshop instruction, you'll discover the secrets of
editing digital photos like a pro, how-to create cool objects for web
and learn a myriad of other useful tricks - all in one comprehensive
step-by-step course.

7 hours of Video Training

All Photoshop tutorials are presented in crystal-clear 1024x768 video
quality, and are available to you as a downloadable file. No streaming, no
activation, no copyright protection - simply download a file and watch it
many times as you like. A picture may be worth a thousand words, but a
explains things far more clearly and concisely. Try our demo and discover
how easy working in Adobe Photoshop can be.

Editing Digital Photos

Digital photography is one of the fastest-growing tech markets, but
learning how image editing software works hasn't been easy. With this set
clearly-worded Photoshop tutorials, you can enter the digital photography
world at your own pace and discover ways to improve your imagery with Adobe
Photoshop. We'll show you how-to remove distracting objects, assemble
panoramas, restore damaged photos, remove red-eye, adjust color, and
a myriad of other digital photo issues and projects.

Step By Step Course

"I wish I had known about this video before. I've bought four books, but
this set of Photoshop tutorials gave me much more." "Books are great as a
quick reference, but if you really want to learn how-to edit digital
Photoshop Tutorials on Video is the way to go. It's so much easier to
follow! Thanks for your great service!" - Don Bryant, Woodland Hills, CA

No future mailings