[Savannah-help-public] Business offer regarding your Backgammon related

From: Mati Gross
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Business offer regarding your Backgammon related website
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 15:20:33 -0700

Hello,
My name is Mati Gross and I'm the Affiliate Manager of TCADS Affiliate Program.

I visited your website and would like to offer you a partnership in promoting
Play65 (www.play65.com) - Our online backgammon software.

6 months ago we released Play65 as the largest backgammon club in the world. We
now have over 100,000 registered users.

We are very interested in your efforts in introducing PLAY65 to your website
users which can be done by joining our affiliate program for mutual success.

To discover more about the affiliate program and what we can offer you as our
affiliate please click here:
http://affiliates.tcads.net/affiliate_program.asp?ref=6579816

Plus, we have a special incentive for new affiliates: bring 20 real Backgammon
players on your first 2 advertising months and I will double your generated
commissions.

Please don't hesitate to contact me regarding any question you might have.

I look forward to working with you,

Mati Gross
Affiliate Relations Manager
TCADS.NET Ltd.