[Savannah-help-public] Fwd: Re: UNAM, Mexico D.F.

From: Ron S. Leder
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Fwd: Re: UNAM, Mexico D.F.
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 11:45:42 -0500

Perhaps you could put me in touch with a cell phone platform enthusiast.
viz a viz suggestion from Richard.

-- Ron Leder

From: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
To: "Ron S. Leder" <address@hidden>
CC: address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: Re: UNAM, Mexico D.F.
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 10:39:58 -0400

    How are you?

Lonely.  I don't have a sweetheart--the women who were interested in me
mostly wanted to have children, which meant I was wrong for them.

    I now have a son; nice feeling.

Better you than me!

I don't know anything or anyone that could help you,
but the people at address@hidden might know someone.
You could also ask them and/or address@hidden
to put an entry in the task list.