[Savannah-help-public] FX Property Newsletter 21th August

From: Adrian Faiers
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] FX Property Newsletter 21th August
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 02:30:54 +0100

Sunday 21st August 2005

Dear Property Investor,

Top News Stories

Read the latest on Dubai’s new Real Estate Ownership Act.

Click here for full details

Find out what the ten things to know are for buying in Dubai.

Click here for full details

Latest Leaseback Opportunities in Hot Property Focus

This month’s new Leaseback opportunity is located in Normandy France a place where you can experience a friendly, protected and car-free environment.  Domaine des Bois Francs is the ideal investment opportunity for those who enjoy the great outdoors and where you can live your dreams of nature all year round.

Click here for full details

Free Jaguar X Type

Click here>>

New Hot off the Press

Our new article advertises new bargain or quick sale properties this week’s property is a Town Home located at Dubai’s famous The Palm Jebel Ali.

Click here for full details

Hot Property

Take a look at our latest hot property.   Kato Paphos in Cyprus is fantastically prices at just £91,000 cyp.

Click here for full details

If you do not want to recieve any more emails from FX Property. Click here>>